Saturday, August 7, 2010

Etsy #100


I am so thrilled to help the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog celebrate their 100th inspiration challenge! There is a FANTASTIC store full of inspiration this week! You are sure to find plenty of beautiful things at Cathy Walters' Etsy shop! And along with that, there are fabulous prizes to be one! Limelight is offering up winner's choice of one Webster's Pages Bloomers AND Fabric Fancies to one lucky participant!


My card was inspired by this gorgeous pendant. I may have to buy it. Oh, and this one:



Anyway. ;) I simply began with a Kraft cardstock base and layered on some Webster's Pages patterned paper. I stitched on a sentiment from a past Unity store kit, which I stamped in True Black on Kraft cardstock. The butterfly, a perfect addition to a simple card, was punched with Pure Poppy cardstock and accented with Silver Rhinestones. I actually punched two butterflies and layered for dimension.
Please play along! Can't wait to see what you create!!

7 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

we used the same inspiration! love your card, mandy!

de said...

GORGEOUS Mandy! Thanks so much for sponsoring us for our big 100 and playing along!

Karen B. said...

Oh my, this is awesome! Love the pop of red and the stitching along the side. Great choices of inspiration too!

Kerry said...

LOVE this Mandy! Gorgeous patterned paper combined with a simple layout and pop of red...stunning! Beautiful interpretation of your inspiration piece!

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning. I just love your take on this inspirational piece. Thanks for the inspiration.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Gorgeous mandy! I love how you incorporated the inspiration pieces.

lisa a.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh Mandy!! You are the BEST BEST BEST!! I just looooooove this card--the colors are AMAZING--one of my fav color combos! That butterfly is super sweet:) Great job!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Limelight! Thanks for sponsoring us at EIC!!