Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birthday Comment Winner!

From both Drew and myself, thanks for all of the sweet comments you left him for his birthday!! JULIE is the lucky gal who will receive a special something in her mailbox this week! Congrats, Julie! :)

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.... Any fun plans? We are packing. Sheesh. The week is finally arriving!! But on that note, fear not if you are planning to place a Limelight order. All orders are shipping on time...within 24 hours of order placement!

And we have new Cosmo Cricket coming this week.... :) Watch out, Wednesday! New papers are gonna rock the day!

4 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Congrats, Julie - you lucky winner you!

Julie said...

hmmmm.....I went and looked and I think I was the only "Julie" that wished Drew a HB....so I guess I'm the winner!!! Thanks so much Mandy and Drew!!!

Rose said...

congrats julie :)

oh new yummy paper!!!

have fun (lol) packing mandy, i am working on cards for the new stamp release one of my DT's is having this month. :)

Janice said...

Julie - Congrats on winning! I don't envy you Mandy, I said if I have to move I am selling everything with the house except my personal stuff!!!