Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sketch 59 WINNER!

Congratulations to the lovely JANICE, who wins the Father Christmas prize pack! Janice, be sure you email me so I can make certain I have your address. :) Here is Janice's gorgeous Fall card:



Lorie made this fabulous pumpkin card that I just fell in love with! How CUTE is this little gobbler?!?


Amy made this beautiful card with the pattern carried all the way through the little squares! What a happy, unique card!

Although Savannah had to make a sympathy card, she created quite a simple stunner with the addition of some inking and those butterflies.

8 comments:

Janice M said...

THANK YOU!!! Made my day!!

~amy~ said...

fabbie card by Janice...Great cards Ladies!!! thanks for doing a shout out on mine:)

farmhouse-story said...

love the cards--congrats, janice!

Janice said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MANDY!! Thanks for featuring my card---just LOVE your challenges! I am super excited that I had time this week to play along:) LOVE IT!

Rose said...

WOW!!! they are all fantastic!!! :)

Lorie said...

Congrats Janice! Thanks for featuring my card...how exciting!

Emily Keaton said...

These are all beautiful, ladies!! Congrats to Janice :)