Saturday, November 20, 2010

Limelight Papercrafts BIG NEWS

If you are a newsletter subscriber, you'll get your newsletter soon, but I wanted to post some big news here on the blog so that everyone has access now! (I have to send the newsletters out in four separate waves over a four-hour period.)

It is bittersweet that I am announcing to you today that Limelight Papercrafts will be closing. While I have loved every minute of serving our customers, I will be making some personal (and wonderful!) changes in my life that will require this closing. Many of the items in the store are already discounted (anywhere from 20-50% off...and some patterned paper even moreso!), and we will continue to discount products until we sell out. Obviously, the earlier you shop, the better the selection will be! We will keep you posted of the new sales through the newsletter and our blog!

STORE CLOSING SALES (while supplies last):
*Unity Stamps 25% off (Suzi Blu stamps are $8.25 each!)!
*Stampendous stamps all AT LEAST 35% off!
*Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy! Crafting Kit ONLY $10!
*Lawn Fawn stamps all 25% off!
*Odd Bird Planet stamps all 50% off!!
*Stampendous Ice Cream Float Stamp ONLY $1
*Select 12x12 Patterned Paper Sheets $0.10 - $0.50!

SKETCH AND PRODUCT CHALLENGE!
We will continue hosting our Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge until we sell out!! Our next challenge will be posted on the Limelight Papercrafts creative blog on Thursday, November 25 (Thanksgiving!). We are using the sketch provided and focusing on incorporating polka dots, and one lucky winner will receive a Stickles Prize Pack! Just in time for holiday SPARKLE!!

17 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, Mandy, so sorry to hear this! However, I know you will be moving on to bigger and better things! :D

I've enjoyed your shop and your challenges...and of course, being a guest designer last year. Thanks for being such a sweet, awesome person!

Kevin Renz said...

Wow big news Mandy! I'm positive whatever the future holds for you will be happiness!!!

Ujjwal said...

Thats a big news Mandy!! I hope you are moving on to bigger things!! Wish you all the best!!

P.S. I purchased a few goodies from Limelight Papercrafts. Who can miss a big sale :)

Shauna K said...

While I'm really sad to hear Limelight Papercrafts is on its way out, I'm truly glad for you that it's for wonderful reasons :) Heading over to check out the shop now!
God bless :)

Ravengirl said...

I so sad to hear the news, but hope you will be happy in your new venture! I'll be shopping later on tonight!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Mandy, on your new adventures in life and I hope you have the best of success! Thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to guest design for you and your fabulous store.

Janice said...

I am holding back tears wishing you nothing but the best now and in the future. Thanks for featuring some of my cards during this past year. Your're the BEST!!!!

Katy said...

Very sorry to hear this, Mandy! Good luck on your new adventures. I very much enjoyed being able to shop and support your business when I could.

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am sorry to hear of this, but am sure that you have a very bright and happy future which makes me happy for ya! Thanks for the update! xoxo

Rose said...

Oh no! say it isn't so Mandy! :( *crying now*
Sorry to read this. I do wish you the best in whatever God has planed for you.
Looking forward to seeing what the wonderful changes are :) hope you keep in touch.

karen said...

I am very sad you are closing your store. But I am also so very happy that wonderful changes are the reason! All the best to you in the future!

whoistracy said...

So sorry to hear this Mandy- I wish you the best!

Yamma Mamma said...

While it's sad to see this chapter in your life come to a close, God has wonderful things in store for you! I'm so excited to know that He has amazing plans for you! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh Mandy...so sorry to about limelight closing...best wishes for you for the future...I know you'll do something spectacular!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Sad to hear you are closing. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you Mandy.
And I'm plugging your store on my blog today. Since I'm recovering from surgery, I haven't been crafting, but I wanted to blog about something and since I accidently am shopping at your store today I thought... hmmmmmmmmmmmm I better tell everyone about it. lol
Hugs & Blessings.
Em

Tiff said...

Mandy, I've been so terrible about blurfing that this totally slipped by me :( Congrats to you on your new ventures and thank you for everything you've provided for the paper crafting community! Your excellent service will be sorely missed!