Monday, June 1, 2009

Limelight Sketch Challenge Winner!

Okay, we have LOTS going on today, don't we? But I simply CANNOT neglect to announce our Sketch and Challenge winner from the sketch we posted last Thursday! The winner is.... Jennie!! Jennie, e-mail me with your choice of paper pad and your address, and I'll get it right out to you! :)

Here's Jennie's cute card, followed by a few other cute ones!


Julie:

Vickilyn:

Deanna:


Now CLICK HERE for the Anniversary Celebration Festivities!!

7 comments:

Renee77 said...

What a cute design!

Amy said...

Congrats!!

Vickilyn said...

This was such a cute design!! Thanks so much for featuring my card - I am VERY excited and flattered!

Alex said...

Congrats!!! The cards are all really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennie said...

Oh, wow! I just found out I won :o)
Thanks Mandy!

Deanna said...

Congratulations Jennie!

Mandy... Thanks for sharing my card with all of these talented ladies! You are too kind!

Lisa H. said...

congrats! what fabulous entries!