Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The June Bug Has Bitten!




I've had a fun morning playing with some of the new Basic Grey June Bug papers and stickers! :) What fun they are! I surprised myself by reaching for the June Bug first (and thus far exclusively). I am drawn to it more than I thought I would be! Trust me; you will just adore these new papers and embellishments! Even Cameron got in on the action and made this card for his cousin:

It's Okay to Have Everything card:
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, June Bug 6x6 Paper Pad. Accessories: June Bug Pops, SU Taffeta Ribbon.

Happy Birthday card:
Stamps: Cupcake Numbers. Paper: SU Riding Hood Red, SU Basic Gray, June Bug 6x6 Paper Pad. Accessories: June Bug Chip Sticker Shapes.

Don't forget to tell me about your favorite new Basic Grey product HERE to be entered to win your choice of a Do Me a Favor kit!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Eek! I can't wait to get all my stuff! LOVE your cards!

Jennie said...

These are such cute cards....I feel myself caving and need to place an order :o)

Cat said...

Beautiful cards!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

Gorgeous Mandy! Great job-- can't wait to get this new stuff :)

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...

Lisa H. said...

EEEE! Mandy, these are amazing! LOVe the new line. I know what I'm ordering, LOL!