Monday, May 18, 2009

Sketch Winner and this week's BIG SALES!

And the winner of the five yards of tulle is.... (drumroll, please)... SMK!!! SMK, be sure to e-mail me at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com with your choice of colors for your 5 yards of tulle, along with your address!

Here's SMK's beautiful card!


And here's one from Cat!


And other from Nikki!


Great job this week on the cards, everyone!! Here are the details on this week's fabulous SALE at Limelight!!
Weekly Specials 5/18/09 through 5/24/09:

* All Prima is 25% off!
* All open stock 12x12 Basic Grey patterned paper is
50% off!

5 comments:

Shauna K said...

Wow! I'm honored! Thanks so much, everyone's card are so lovely!!! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Great cards and amazing specials!

Cat said...

Hi, Mandy!
I am thrilled to see my card in "the Limelight!" Thanks for an inspiring challenge!

Alex said...

Fabulous cards, that hippo card is totallly adorable!! Great sales - I better go and check it out, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

How cool to have my card in the "Lime Light"! Totally fun challenge-- can't wait to try another one!