Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's All About BABIES!



I cannot believe the 6th of the month is upon us once again, but I am so glad it is! Here at Limelight, we like to present you with a themed project on the 6th, and this month's theme is BABIES! The design team was challenged to make a gift and card for either a new baby or new mama! You will, as always, be blown away! Be sure to check my sidebar links for our Six Chicks and Seventh Six Chick (guest) creations!

I made a card inspired by recent shopping trips with my little Katy! So many of the cute little baby dresses have ruffles, crossover tops, and -of course- varying shades of pink! I actually used Easter Time Flowers/Pink Dot patterned paper for the dress, and I used Pink Satin Center Ruffle ribbon for the edging.

Coming any day now is our shipment from October Afternoon! We will have the new Cherry Hill and Ducks in a Row (baby!) 8x8 paper pads and an assortment of embellishments. Stay tuned for more information on these!

Here are a couple of quick reminders for you:
1- Want FREE SHIMMERZ?? Every order of $35 or more (before shipping, please) will receive one FREE jar of Shimmerz Paint! Please enter your choice of color in the Comments section at checkout. If your color choice is not available, or if no selection is made, we will choose a jar of Shimmerz to include for you!

2- Scroll down one post and enter to win a free jar of Daisy Doodles Prima Flowers! I'll be drawing a winner early this afternoon!!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

That is a completely adorable card Mandy! :o)

Alex said...

Totally cute card Mandy!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

~amy~ said...

Mandy, this is absolutely stinkin' A-Dorable!!!

Amy said...

Mandy! Love the way you make the front of the card look!! adorable!!

Lee said...

Oh is that pink, ruffle-y card a total sweet confection!!!! I love that little dress design!! Baby clothes are just the cutest!!

Ann said...

Ohmiword, this is absolutely TOO cute!

Cat said...

Such a cute little dress! I love the ruffles! So clever! Some of my fondest memories are shopping with my girls when they were little. No matter what I bought they loved! So much harder to shop for them now. Sigh!