Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guess What, Cupcake??


Hey There, Cupcake is back in the Limelight!! Hooray! Several of you have asked me when we'd get these back in stock, and the box from Stampendous arrived today! I am actually buried underneath a pile of stamps, glitter, and Fun Flock!!! I know, POOR ME! Don't you just envy me?? ;) I am working on getting the **NEW** Stampendous stamps (Christmas, etc.) into the system.

I just entered LOTS of unmounted justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet stamps in... These are great, too! You get the fun, whimsical style of Odd Bird Planet in an easy-to-store unmounted stamp, and you save a little dough to boot! The unmounted stamps all begin with the word UNMOUNTED in their title, so scroll down to see them!

1 comment:

Jill Cooper said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new stuff!! Love the monkeys!! Bad for me, I am sure it will be good for you! :)