Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cupcake Grazer!


Well, if YOU had the choice, wouldn't YOU graze on cupcakes instead of grass?? I thought so! I hope you are doing well today. Things are busy busy here in the Cheshire household. We are trying to get the site ready for June 1, going through product inventory, and trying to get all of our ducks in a row. I don't know if you've ever tried to line up ducks in a row, but it can be difficult at times. ;) But I digress...

Remember that there will be Limelight giveaways from May 25-31, leading up to the opening of the store. That will take place here on the blog, but you will have to follow us to www.limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com. Starting Monday, this blog will be found at that address. Also, I have been lining up product showcases, and trust me when I say you will want to see them! :) Have a happy day! :)

Stamps: Chubby Cow, Mini Cupcake (justjohanna). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, PTI White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Souffle Pens, Platinum Stickles (on the bell).

5 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Super cute!

Deborah said...

Nothing like a cow grazing a cupcake I always say! He he! Good luck with your opening! Take care, Deb

CeeCee said...

I totally agree about the cupcake grazing. Maybe everyone should talk to their local cows and get them to do that. The milk would be sooooo sweet, dontcha think?! Love the card, so cute. And thanks for visiting my blog.
CC

Claudette said...

cute idea on this card....its mooovelous!!! :)

Erika H. said...

Oh, I love it...a wonderfully sweet card. Love the flowers.