Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Changing Blog Address!

You may have noticed that I have changed the title of my blog to Limelight Papercrafts. With the upcoming opening of www.limelightpapercrafts.com, I feel it is only appropriate to link the blog to my store! I will be changing the URL of my blog as well. Please take note that beginning on Monday, May 19, the address for this blog will be www.limelightpapercrafts.blogspot.com. Please let me know if you would like me to e-mail you a reminder when the switchover occurs! Thanks for your support! We are so excited about all of these new beginnings!

Here is a card for your viewing pleasure (haha):

This card also uses Stephanie Dosreis's Wonderland line of die cut card stock by daisyd's! Isn't it so bright? :) Also featured is Desmond Squawker by justjohanna! :) And of course a couple of Primas. Because those make us "happy".

2 comments:

Emma Joersz said...

"happy." just like cole and cameron were yelling on our walk today...

Marnie said...

Cute cute!!! Moving over to the new blog to see what your up to!