Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hi

I just realized that I have a card I've never shared with you! I love this card...It looks like a quilt, kind of, and it sparkles because of the sparkly white rickrack!

I just love the happy colors in the paper! I think the designer paper is called Prints and Paisleys, but I'm not sure. I got it last year from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: hi (justjohanna). Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Prints and Paisleys DP. Ink: Basic Black. Accessories: Stickles, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Shimmery White Rick-rack (Wal-Mart!).

Well, I've got lots to do. The kids and I get to visit my family, and we are leaving Thursday. I have laundry, cleaning, packing, etc. to do! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Very cute. I love the quilt look.

Anonymous said...

Me too...love the quilt look and the "hi" sentiment...even though so simple, is just perfect!

Debbie said...

Me three- I love the quilt look too. Very sweet card.