Things I love:
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My family (outside of my husband and children; this one isn't redundant!)
5. Candlewyck Baptist Church
7. justjohanna stamps!
8. Good friends...Lorie and Jaime, this especially means you!
9. Chocolate... Yeah, it's superficial. But let's be honest here!
10. People who read my blog! ;)
Okay, I love the following card! I love both the image and the idea of how to use it! :) I wanted to use justjohanna's I Love Tea background stamp and only that stamp. I thought it would be supercute to put the image on a mug-shaped card! The card was very simple in design, but it took me FOREVER to do all the coloring! Well, it wouldn't have been so bad, but I did, like, four all at once because I wanted a couple to have on hand. I don't have much of a template for this. I just drew the mug.
Stamps: I Love Tea (justjohanna). Paper: Very Vanilla. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, and Apricot Appeal Markers, Sponge.
Love your tea cup! Happy Valentine's Day! The dentist will be finished before you know it! =)
Very cute. Good luck at the dentist. Ask for the gas stuff. I love that stuff.
Such a cute tea cup!
Dentist? Ick. Good luck.
Adorable cup Brilliant IDEA!
Post a Comment