Friday, December 28, 2007

Orange You Sweet




I love the cute fruit images from justjohanna and, of course, all of the coordinating (and punny!) sentiments!! I made this thank-you card using Carriage Orange and Orange You Sweet. I especially like how my shading turned out on my leaves! Hope you like it!

Stamps: Carriage Orange, Orange You Sweet (justjohanna). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Only Orange, Certainly Celery, SU! Apple Cider DP. Ink: Black. Accessories: Pearl Baubles (stamping bella), Pure Color Pencils, Dimensionals.


And...it just would not be right to post and not share some pictures!
Katy meets Uncle Mike! Mike says he is now twice the uncle he used to be. Get it?? TWICE the uncle! Haha....
Cameron and Grandpa enjoying some Cheetos...gotta love the orange lips and fingers!
Here is Cameron with his friends Emily and Bethany. I LOVE this picture! Bethany is after Cameron's hair!!

1 comment:

Heather Grow said...

I love your coloring and color choices for your orange card.