Sunday, December 9, 2007

Baby Treats!

When I was pregnant with my son, I made treat bags to hand out to our visitors at the hospital in lieu of cigars. I made little cello bags of blue and white m&m's and attached two round tags to each bag. One tag said "I'm here" and the other had a "c" for his first initial. I wanted to make something to hand out for when Katy is born as well. Long story made short, I made little Peppermint Patty treats. I just used the SU! scalloped punch to make a front and a back for each candy. I used Pink Passion paper and Pink Passion and Pretty in Pink inks. I'm not sure where the butterfly stamp came from, but I think it is an SU! incentive stamp! The sentiment is from the "I'm Here" set. I added Prima flowers and dotted the middles with Diamond Stickles for some bling. Drew and I found the packages of Peppermint Patties that are for Breast Cancer Awareness, so each candy is wrapped in a PINK wrapper! And...even better!...the cream in the middle is PINK, too! :) How fun! And appropriate! Here are some pictures of our treats... Hope you like them! If you are one of the people who will visit us in the hospital, make sure you pick one up! :)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

How adorable! You really planned ahead for your new baby's visitors! Take care! Deb

Lorie said...

So cute! I guess I'll have to make sure that I'm in town when little Katy comes. Well, I guess it's not JUST for the treats ;)

I wish I had just a tiny bit of your creativity!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby and baby treat!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute treats! Love the colors and images... TFS!