Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sparkle and Shine Challenge


Okay, one more challenge completed! I made this card for the Shimmer and Shine Shimmer and Shine Challenge. I used the Holiday Tag Team stamp set on Blue Bayou and Whisper White cardstock. I sponged Soft Sky on the "snow" for a less stark look, then VersaMarked and glittered the edges with Iridescent Ice EP. There is Iridescent Ice EP on the snowflakes in the background. Of course, THAT was not enough sparkle , so the snowman is covered with Icicle Stickles and a rhinestone on his hat. There are rhinestones around the sentiment as well. I LOVE glitter so this was lots of fun!
GOOD NIGHT! :)

3 comments:

Marnie said...

This is just beautiful love the glittered snow! Wonderful!

Deborah said...

A glittered delight! Deb

Andrea said...

Oh, this Card is beautiful. I love the glitter.