Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Winners and FOR SALE! :)

Good morning, everyone! I have a few winners from my August 1 blog post! I'll be sending out a free stamp to Ann, Heather, and Tami! :) Watch your mailbox, ladies!

We are moving. Like, in 2-3 weeks! If you've noticed, even when new sales at Limelight are posted, many of the older sales are hanging around and still active. So check out the site in a little bit for some sales!! I will be updating today!! :) It will be a HUGE help not to have to move EVERYTHING!! Plus it helps me get ready for the new fall and Christmas fabulousness that is on the way! :)

Now, I have some personal things to purge out, too. I will start here, but in 24-48 hours, I'll post on Splitcoast, too, if necessary. Shipping will be Priority, preferably, but I will do first class if you request it, and if it is allowable for what you order. IF YOU PLACE A LIMELIGHT ORDER, I WILL INCLUDE ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE FROM MY PERSONAL STASH IN YOUR BOX FOR NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES!! Send me an e-mail at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com!

Punches:
SU Folk Art Punch $4
SU old-style Daisy Punch $3
SU 1/4" Square Punch $3
Marvy Uchida Scalloped Oval Punch $6
*I think this one is the Super Jumbo. It's purple and the scalloped oval is 3" long.

STAMPS
My Favorite Things:
Clear UM Build a Bouquet $5 (BRAND NEW, unopened package!)

Unity Stamp Co:
UM Birdie Inspiration $7
UM Middle School Madness $7
UM Dads of All Kinds $7 (no paper insert for this one showing images...it is in a plastic CD case, 2 actually!)
UM All Santa's Reindeer $1 (no packaging, just stamp and paper image insert)
UM Glorious Angel $1 (no packaging, just stamp and paper image insert)
UM Jesus is the Reason $1 (no packaging, just stamp and paper image insert)
Studio G Cute Owl WM Rubber Stamp $1 (can send you a picture!)

Stampin' Up:
Mixed Bouquet $7 (several wood blocks are stained but stamps are perfect)
I'm Here $7
Out of the Box (hostess set, I believe) $4
UM Good Neighbors (2010 Sale-a-Bration) $9 (unopened package!)
Birthday Wish $4 (unopened!)
Warm Words $6 (some SLIGHT staining on a block or two)
Snow Burst $7 (good bit of staining on rubber...still stamps perfectly!)
Print Patterns BG $5 (some SLIGHT staining on wood block)
Rough Edges Alphabet $5. Double-mounted on the small, thin blocks. (staining on wood blocks, but works perfectly!)
Doodle Garden $7 (some staining on stamps and wood blocks...still stamps perfectly!)
"Created For You" (written in a heart) Signature Stamp (for the back of a card) - 50 cents (a little staining on wood block)

CURRENT SU (would love to trade for PTI stamp sets...but make me an offer!):
Bugs & Kisses (a little staining on wood blocks here and there)
Greenhouse Garden (MOUNTED, but completely unused!!)
Medallion (maybe used once)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Woohoo! Thanks Mandy! Good luck with your move!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, everyone:)

mandy, bless your heart, hope you have a smooth move, and love your new digs:)

Ann said...

Woohoo! I'll be stalking my mailbox! Thanks, Mandy!