Monday, August 23, 2010

Challenge 54 WINNER!

Hey there Limelight fans!

This is JenMarie posting for Mandy today!


The entries this week were FABULOUS!

Here are some of my faves:

Savannah
LOVE her butterfly! You can find it HERE!




Giovana
So soft and sweet!




Ginny
Happy, Happy!!



Maggie
Love the stitching!


Katie
Fabby ribbon treatment!!


OK...... I drew from slips of paper and the WINNER IS:

GIOVANNA!
Congrats girlie!

Email mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com with YOUR PICK
of one of the NEW COSMO CRICKET 6x6 mini decks!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

All the cards are fabulous. Congrats to the winner! Enjoy that beautiful paper.

Ginny said...

Congrats Giovanna

lynn said...

Congrats to everyone for the lovely cards! Enjoy your prize, Giovanna!

Giovana said...

Thanks ladies!! I am so happy I won :)
I can't wait to use my new paper.

Thanks again!!
Giovana

Jennie said...

Such sweet cards! Congrats Giovana...just beautiful design.