Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SKETCH 53 WINNER!

Hey, everyone. So sorry...yesterday ran away from me, but I am here now to announce our Sketch 53 WINNER! Random.org chose CATHY as our winner of the 2 Pink Paislee single stamps! Hooray, Cathy! Will you zip me your address, so I can be sure I have it?

Here is Cathy's beautiful butterfly card:


And here are some of the gorgeous creations from this week... I seriously could have spotlighted EACH of you!!

Leanne:

I love the colors and the stitching and the texture, and really EVERYTHING about Leanne's card! Check out the inside of her card... It matches the sketch still!


Tami:

Tami used the new Find the Joy stamp from the Unity Itty Bitty collection. LOVE the Christmas colors and layered ornaments on scallops!

Janice M:

I just fell in love with the kraft, white, and red color scheme here, along with those gorgeous swirly snowflakes! And check out how she used that baker's twine!!

Emily:

The colors, coloring of the berries, patterns, and stitching were all perfect on this card from Emily. But the gingham fabric REALLY pulls it all together as perfectly as a picnic! (Heehee!)

Cassie:

LOVE Cassie's adorable green and blue sponged froggie card!! The subtle patterns, the coloring, and the embellishments take this card to the next level, in my book!

I will be back in a bit with a card! Congrats to Cathy, and thanks to all who played along!! :)

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, ALL of these cards are fantastic. See what happens when you give us such an outstanding sketch, Mandy?? I really and truly loved this one and can't wait to use it again. (And thanks so much for featuring my card among these beauties!!!)

Cassie said...

All the cards are awesome, Mandy! Thanks for putting my card in such a great company ;D

StampinCathy said...

Thanks Thanks Thanks Mandy! WOW! I just love all the different takes of this challenge. All the cards are so creative and super inspiring.

Heather said...

WOW! All of the cards are FABULOUS!!! I got my stamps today! Thanks so much!

Janice M said...

Thanks so much Mandy!!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! ALL the samples are gorgeous!