Monday, December 1, 2008

Our December 7th Six Chick!


We are thrilled to announce that Tiffany Johnson is our guest design team member for the month of December! This girl's fun style is sure to wow you, and we are honored to have her!

About Tiffany:
Hello blogosphere!!! My name is Tiffany, mother to two toddler boys, wife to an Army soldier, keeper of two dogs and one cat, and lover of all things paper and ink!!! I've been stamping for 3 years and papercrafting since I could use scissors! And, when I'm not stamping, I'm a professional volunteer. I am the historian for two organizations (MOPS and OCSC) and also a Family Readiness Group leader helping other Army families like my own. I love people, food, music, reading and crave any and all new experiences!!! I look forward to this amazing ride as the 7th sixth chick.

Here are a few of Tiffany's creations for you to just DROOL over! :)
Be sure to visit Tiffany's blog and extend a big welcome to her! You just HAVE to check out what is on her blog toda!!! WOWZERS!!!

1 comment:

Ryann said...

BIG congrats to Tiffany - she rocks!!