Monday, December 1, 2008

AT LAST! A WINNER!

All right! Thanks for being so patient...we have a Six Chicks Sketch challenge winner!!! It's been a crazy day around here. We took Cameron to the ER at midnight last night and didn't get home for a few hours, as you can imagine, so I took a long nap this afternoon! Poor little buddy is okay, but has some kind of viral something! :( In an event, sorry to be posting this so late in the day!

Ah....the WINNER! Our winner, chosen by random.org, is lucky number 16!
Blogger Tink said...

Loved this challenge! Here's my card..
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1145497?cat=500&ppuser=173393

Tink, email me at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com, and I'll give you directions about your $10 credit to Limelight!!! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Congrats to Tink!

Mandy, I hope that sweet one is ok! Those late night ER visits are such a nightmare! {{HUGS}}

Ryann said...

Congrats Tink!

Ack - I hope little Cameron is feeling better today.

Tink said...

I hope he is better now..