Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-in!

Are you tired of my posts today??? This is a fun Friday Fill-in. Found it through Jessica's blog.

1. Snow means a day off of work!
2. I'm looking forward to our Christmas Workshop at church.
3. The Limelight Papercrafts design team is the best design team ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Joe Millionaire. That's not REALLY old, but it just popped into my head...Drew and I LOVED that show!
5. I'm done with breakfast. And that is about it so far today! ;)
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is the food. Heehee!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having nothing on the calendar, tomorrow my plans include my husband's work Christmas party and Sunday, I want to deliver cards and lapghans to a local nursing home!

Don't forget to scroll down for a FUN Christmas project (an Advent Calendar!!) and today's 12 Days Details!!

No comments: