Monday, December 27, 2010

Sketch 63 WINNER!!

Happy Monday, everyone!! Thanks to all who joined us on this busy Christmas weekend for the sketch challenge! I enjoyed seeing everyone's creations, and I hope you enjoyed the inspiration!!

Our winner of the Shimmerz prize pack is AMY TSURUTA! Amy, I think I have your address, but send it to me JUST in case! :) Here's Amy's gorgeous card, which I just fell in love with!

Here's a fabulous card created by Crafty Math Chick. I love the buttons EVERYWHERE! :)


And this beautiful card was created by Janice. I love that she took the opportunity to start cranking out some thank you cards!


I should be back shortly with a card to share! Congrats to all who are featured!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot wootie woot woot!!!! Thanks Mandy...you made my monday thee best:)

Congrats to the other girls!!!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for featuring my card on your blog Mandy - wow, so flattering! Congrats Amy - enjoy your Shimmerz - they ROCK!

Janice said...

Whoo Hoo! Amy! Thanks for featuring my card Mandy!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Amy! Your card was gorgeous, as always. :)

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, everyone!!