Wednesday, March 31, 2010

APRIL GUEST: SAVANNAH O'GWYNN!

We give a big, warm thank you to Maggie Haas, our uber-talented guest designer for March! (If you didn't see Maggie's handstitching tutorial, check it out HERE!)


For the month of April, we welcome Savannah O'Gwynn with open arms!! Savannah is one of those people who is the whole package! She is super-sweet, has a faith in Christ that inspires me, and is fun to talk to. Savannah's creations ALWAYS make my jaw drop! She thinks of things in such creative ways and always creates the BEST!

About Savannah:
I have always loved crafting- ever since I watched my mom paint and draw as a kid. I started making cards in 1999 by paper piecing everything! I didn't even own a stamp!! I drew all of my designs and cut them out! I started back up with card making in 2006 when I started my business, Jelly Bean Designs. I was instantly hooked {again}. I love making custom cards or challenge cards. It always makes me think outside of my "craft style" or box! I love making someone smile--that makes me happy when they enjoy and feel special after receiving one of my cards:}

A few of Savannah's recent creations:








7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Thank you so much, Mandy! This made my day--you are super sweet;) I am so excited about joining the team for this month! THANK YOU for this great opportunity!

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness Savannah...welcome to Limelight...you are so talented!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Savannah! You inspire me everyday with your creative and inspiring MOJO!

JenMarie said...

Wahoo Sav!! LOVE your work!!

Lisa H. said...

yeah!!! congrats, and I look forward to working with you this month! glad to have you on the team.

Anonymous said...

Yay, welcome savannah!

lisa a.

NinaB said...

Yay, Savannah, congratulations! I know you will do Mandy proud.