Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketch Challenge 30 WINNER!!!

The winner of the Hauntingly Stamp set, as chosen by Random.org, is none other than Becky Sorenson!! We were SO thrilled to have so many people leave comments and play along this round! THANK YOU ALL! Here is Becky's beautiful card:


And, as always, here are some of my picks for the week...

SMK:


Linda:


Steph:


Kristen:


I will be back later or tomorrow with a card I created for the Sisters in Christ challenge as well as recipes for pumpkin muffins and pumpkin butter.... YUM!!

4 comments:

Kristen Carll said...

congrats to Becky!!!!! :) Thank you Mandy for picking my card as a fav! I am so excited!

de said...

Wow! They all are so great! Congrats Becky on your win!

Shauna K said...

aww thanks so much for the feature!! love your cards ladies, and congrats Becky!!

Steph Zerbe said...

BEcky's card is gorgeous! Congrats!
Mandy.... AWW, thanks for picking my card amongst all of these amazing cards! I'm anxious for the next challenge!!