Saturday, April 25, 2009

Party!!


Hi, everyone! Hope you're having a very happy Saturday! We are getting ready for VACATION! Much-needed vacation, at that... So we are having a great day of anticipation and preparation. One thing I get to do is work on all of my cards, etc. for posting next week! My son's third birthday is next Friday, and we are having his party next Sunday, so today's card is the one I'll give him at his party! It uses the new LIME RICKEY papers and rub-ons from Basic Grey. I KNEW exactly what I wanted to use when I saw these rub-ons.

Be sure to hop on over to Limelight today! Through tomorrow, all ribbon is BUY THREE YARDS, GET ONE FREE! Details on the site... ;)

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute Mandy!

Ann said...

So fun! I love it!

JenMarie said...

LOVE it!!

de said...

Love this! Glad you are showing some Lime Rickey! Enjoy your vacation! Where are you going?!