Here's another card using the Limelight Sketch. Be sure to try out the sketch and link your creation to the post below this one for a chance to win THIS:
Yep, a 12x12 Core'dinations Chocolate Box Paper Pack! Just in time for Valentine's Day, right? ;) We try to keep you covered... ;)
Anyway, I could not WAIT to try out the new papers we received from Crate Paper! I am in **LOVE** with the Lemongrass line! Textured patterned papers, beautiful colors...ahh.... l'amour.... And the accessories to match are equally wonderful. The Glitter Borders I used are super-cute and have just the right touch of sparkle!! Easy-peasy! And....you get five in a package for only $1.49. Yep, that's worth trying, if you ask me! I thought these products would be PERFECT for the texture challenge because the paper is textured (Duh! A no-brainer!), there is glitter on the borders, and I Fun-Flocked the little chickie. See?
Anyway, just a quick card. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. We are about to hit the gym for a bit (I'm gonna PUMP.... ME UP!), but I've been working on entering in products all weekend! We've gotten in the following....
- Kaisercraft...New pearl colors (new to Limelight!). Lush is a springy green and Hot Pink is perfect for V-Day. 'Nuff said. We have the Be Mine patterned paper line. Lots of hearts, dots, and pink and purple! We also got in Contemporary Clocks! Perfect for altering and gift-giving and home decor! My DAD bought one the first day we had 'em!! And wants more...Get 'em before Dad gets them all! :)
- Crate Paper... We reordered the much-loved Sweet Branch rub-ons. Also, we ordered all of the 12x12 papers in the Lemongrass and Mia lines. We ordered the matching Glitter Diecuts, Glitter Borders, and Texture Brads! Gorgeous stuff.
- May Arts....A few new ribbons...Have you seen the Sheer Pink Heart-Edged goodness? :)
- October Afternoon.... Oh, yes. I said it. We. Have. October. Afternoon. WOOT! WOOT! I'm gonna be working on entering that in tonight! I've put in the Weathervane stamp set and the Good Cheer 8x8 Paper Pads, but so far, that's it. We've got the Night Light, Detours, Hometown, and Weathervane papers, along with a few accessories.... Happy drooling!
- Stampendous....New stuff comes on MONDAY!!
- Unity....Lots of new stamps and reorders! We're getting Ginormous Cupcakes, Love and Meaning, Shine On!, Rows of Yummies, some Easter stamps, and more!
- Odd Bird Planet....Some of their new releases!
- Pink Cat Studio...We have their two **NEW** stamp sets that will be released on Thursday! :) And some much-anticipated reorders!
- Shimmerz...The four **NEW** colors will be available to order on Monday, January 12...their release date! You will FLIP for these new shimmery colors!
awesome colors....great cards... you really do fantastic work! *~*
Cuuuuuuute! Love those summery colors! They're making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Or maybe that's the fun flock!
This is total cuteness, love it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
cute, cute, cute! love the new paper! gonna get me some-soon!!!
Post a Comment