Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Friday!

Hello, everyone! It's been a busy week, so I'm just now posting again. First, I want to share some things I made with you! My NC Demos group is having a quarterly meeting tonight and tomorrow, so I have been working on some things for that. I made some peppermint patty purses using two pieces of punched paper using SU!'s scallop punch. I layered on a stamped piece punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch, glittered, and attached to each side of a York Peppermint Patty. I used black gingham ribbon and colored with an orange Sharpie marker (for permanence) to create a cute Halloween-themed ribbon! I used the Batty For You stamp set with Basic Black and Only Orange cardstocks, all by Stampin' Up!


I also made a birthday card to be donated to the NC Demos birthday RAK program. I was really unhappy with this card in the process of making it, but I am actually pleased with how it turned out! I used Groovy Guava, Basic Black, and Shimmery White cardstocks. I stamped the main image and the butterfly using the Priceless stamp set. The sentiment is from Happy Everything. I used StazOn black ink and watercolored using Groovy Guava and So Saffron. The ribbon is my favorite part. I used the Groovy Guava wide ribbon from the Sherbet Ribbon Originals. I was trying really hard to think of something cute and not too plain to do with this ribbon. All I did was cinch the ribbon in the middle and secure with mini glue dots to look like a bow! I like it...what do you think?

The last few pictures I want to share are from Tuesday night. We went to Freedom Park with Drew's company for a picnic, and we snapped some pictures of Cameron having a blast on the playground! Some of the pictures are a little blurry, but they are so cute that I have to share them anyway! :) You might notice that Cameron's mouth looks a little swollen. He fell on the kitchen floor with his sippy cup Monday night and busted himself up! He separated his frenulum (the thing that connects your upper lip to your gumline above your teeth). Poor baby...
The first picture is so blurry, but he is having so much fun going down the slide! The second picture shows Drew helping Cameron start down the slide.

This is Cameron and me together! Cameron is looking up at Drew and waving at him. There are very few pictures of Cameron and me together, we've noticed. I usually take the pictures! We decided we should make it a point to take more with me in them. Not that I want to be in the pictures, especially now that I'm 25 weeks pregnant! ;)

Peek-a-boo! :)

No comments: