Friday, March 5, 2010

Flutter By, Butterfly...


Good morning AGAIN! How 'bout this? A post everyday since Sunday, and now THREE posts in one day! LOL!
This is just a quick card I made with some new PTI goodies... The stamps are all from the new Egg Hunt stamp set... I knew that was a must-have for me the moment I saw it! I used Spring Moss cardstock, stamped the flower background using Melon Berry ink, the sentiment in Dark Chocolate ink, and the butterfly in Color Box Aqua. The ribbon is also Melon Berry satin. The butterfly is popped up on a foam square and is accented with Star Dust Stickles.
This should be it from me for the day! Hope you have a wonderful day! Don't forget to join in the fun by creating a card for our current sketch challenge! You could be the lucky winner of some Shimmerz Paints! :)

No comments: