Saturday, October 10, 2009

Unity Store Kit BLOG HOP!!!



Hi, everyone! Just wanted to be sure you hopped along the Unity Store Kit Blog Hop!! Be sure to START HERE, and view each Unity DT member's lovely creations with the October Kit, Wonderful...you! (Be sure to leave lots of comments, too! You know Unity loves givin' away free rubbah!!!)

When you're done with the blog hop and cannot wait ANY longer to purchase your Wonderful...you October store kit.... Well, visit Limelight Papercrafts, of course!

If you haven't checked out my first post of the day, click HERE to see my Etsy Inspired card!

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

Hello, what a hop huh?!!
I have yet to take the Unity plunge!
They have such unique images! I am just afraid of having a third type of stamp....wood, clear, and now cling. Eek. But those images are calling me!!