Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Happy Sunday, friends! The kids and I are enjoying some lounging around this morning. We'd normally be in church, but Cameron was sick with a possible flu on Thursday and Friday, so we kept the kiddos home just in case. We have all enjoyed a movie (Hoodwinked...love that movie!) and some cardmaking! The kids used some fun Monster stamps I picked up for them at the Target Dollar Spot, and I used some of my new Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg paper and chipboard! Aren't these chipboard pieces TOO cute?!? And the blue patterned paper I used has a woodgrain/tree pattern on it. Perfect for our little woodland critter at the bottom. :) Just a simple card... Hope you enjoy!

I am working on a tutorial... Be sure to check back tomorrow (I hope to have it up for tomorrow!) for that AND for the winner of the Limelight Sketch challenge? Haven't played along yet? There's still time!! Click here for details...

And be certain to check out Limelight Papercrafts for a HUGE selection of Fall and Halloween goodies on sale NOW!!!


Paper: Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Mini Deck, PTI Kraft. Ink: Close to Cocoa (sponged on edges). Accessories: Burgundy Silk Ribbon, Nutmeg 12x12 Ready Set Chipboard, PTI button (Dark Chocolate).

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Mandy! I'm seriously tempted to get that paper pack now. :) Have a happy Sunday and I hope that Cameron feels better soon!

~amy~ said...

a-stinkin-a-dorable!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one HAPPY card! Love the colors.

Lisa H. said...

lovin' that alpha! this is just adorable!