Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Introducing Sarah Martina!!!

We are teary-eyed to say goodbye to Ann Cox, our guest designer for the month of September! THANK YOU so much, Ann, for inspiring us with your creative antics. ;) Be sure to check out what Ann is up to, everyone! She has a fun new challenge for everyone! :)

For October, we are welcoming the lovely, the talented SARAH MARTINA!! Sarah, welcome to Limelight! We are so excited to have you! :)


A bit about Sarah:
Hi everyone! I am so excited to be joining the Limelight team this month! I guess you could say that crafting is my first passion, but only if you don't count my incredible family! I am married to my hero and best friend, Sie. Together, we have a beautiful daughter, Sydney, and a fun-loving son, Sie, II. We are a busy bunch, but what more could a girl ask for?! I am so thrilled to share with and be inspired by you all as we play along in the fun fall festivities that Limelight has in store this month! Hugs & Love!

Here are a few of Sarah's recent FABULOUS creations!




5 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, Sarah...wonderful creations! Can't wait to see what else you make!

~amy~ said...

Yahoo for Ann and her fabulous job and woot woot for Sarah...she is magnificent!!!

Elise said...

THEEE Sarah Martina!?! Oh my! You all are in for some of the craftiest treats imaginable1 YEE HAW! {Such a talent!} Can't wait to see what she does for YOU all! I just came here after seeing her take on your sketch challenge! What a lovely time! Yipee!

Ann said...

Mandy and team, thanks so much for letting me be a part of your family last month. Sarah ROCKS, and I'm sure she'll wow us all with her creations!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Bye, bye Ann. Hello Sarah. Can't wait to see what you do next! Congrats!