Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends


Happy Sunday morning!We are getting ready to head out for church, but I wanted to quickly post a project I created this weekend. We attended a Sunday School party last night (thanks again to the Wilsons for staying with the kids!), so I brought a small gift to the hostess. I had seen or heard of (I can't remember which) decorating pumpkins with rub-ons! What a SUPER FUN idea, right? I pulled out my Glitz rub-ons and used my bone folder to attach the rub-ons onto this mini pumpkin. I tell you, those Glitz rub-ons are the EASIEST to use... They go on like buttah! I spelled out the word "friends" with the rub-ons, and I tied a small piece of Parakeet Tulle to the stem to finish it off. That's it! Ten minutes to a perfectly adorable hostess gift!

**Please remember to mark your calendars for this coming Saturday, October 4 for our World Card Making Day Celebration!! There will be games, over $200 worth of giveaways, FUN, and special sales at the store! More details to come! For up to date info, CLICK HERE!!!

**Wednesday, October 1 will be another big day... I'll be posting ANOTHER design team call! Can you believe it's time for that already?!?!?

7 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, I totally LOVE this! Fabulous!

loretta said...

The pumpkin is adorable!

Amy said...

What a great idea for this time of year! Love the pumpkin!

Cris A said...

SUPER cute idea!!!

Amanda said...

Super cute and SUPER easy! Love this!!!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Love the pumpkin...a very inventive use for rub ons! Now that's my kind of decorating!

Kevin Renz said...

Too cute!