Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pink Paislee is in the Limelight!


Part of our CHA order with Pink Paislee arrived yesterday! We have to wait until October for the Pixee Stix to arrive, but we have lots of goodies to whet your appetite for these fantastic supplies!

Click here to see the Trick or Treat clear stamp set! I think the image that reads "The Pumpkin Patch" would be so PERFECT for scrapbooking those pumpkin-picking adventures this fall!

Click here to see a paper pack (including OWLS!!) and alphabet stickers in Chocolate and Green Lace! The Green Lace stickers actually look like they have pinkish polka dots on them. They are SO CUTE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that paper so much that I bought it. And this is big, considering I am on a pretend buying freeze.
Love your store girl.
Em

AJ said...

cute stuff!! Looks like I may need to save up for another order!!
yea on your new stamps!!
oh- the card you commented on uses Lizzie Anne Design stamps.