Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DESIGN TEAM CALL!


How would YOU like to be in the Limelight?? :)

We are now accepting applications for our first-ever design team! Applications are due by Thursday, July 24, and I will announce the new design team here on the blog and on the site on Monday, July 28. We are only accepting design team members from the United States right now because we only ship within the United States. Here are the deets...

WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME AS A DESIGN TEAM MEMBER?
This is a three-month commitment, August 1 - November 1, 2008. Create at least five cards or projects per month using several products carried by Limelight Papercrafts. Then, just post good-quality digital images to your blog and in online galleries, and talk up the store whenever and wherever you can! You would not need to send your creations to me, unless you just REALLY want to. You can use them for whatever you'd like. So if you need to make a birthday card for your Aunt Bertha, make her card using our products, and you'll kill two birds with one stone. (Not that I am a big proponent of killing birds with stones... I do, in fact, discourage such activities. :))

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?

The compensation is set at a $20 store credit per month, 25% off of store purchases over that, and I also may send you a product or two (for free!) as needed to use in some projects.

HOW DO I APPLY?
E-mail good-quality digital images of four cards or projects that you consider to be your best work to mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com. Please put "Design Team" in the subject line. Also include in your e-mail a list of any other design teams on which you are currently serving or have served in the past, as well as one paragraph (or so) telling me why you would like to serve on the Limelight Papercrafts design team! One more thing... Tell me where you are located! :)
*If you would really prefer to send in your application and cards/projects through the mail, let me know, and I will let you know where to send them. I will not return any projects or applications sent to me.

GOOD LUCK! Please feel free to post on your blogs or forums that I am holding this call! Post it wherever it's appropriate! :)

Edited: July, NOT June! :)

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

do you mean July 24th?

Melzie said...

OooOOooOO! So exciting!! :)

Veronica Z said...

Oh boy what fun!! I am definitely going to apply!!

Jennifer said...

Me too! I just have to decide what things to submit. Decisions Decisions... :)

Maria said...

Ohh how exciting! Now what do I send... Hum....

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very tempting! I might just have to dig up my best cards. :o)

Lisa said...

I applied and now I am perched on the edge of my seat awaiting the end of July......ohhh this is going to be a long wait :)

Kerry Johnson said...

Since you don't ship outside the US - is this call only open to US residents?

Mandy said...

Yes, GREAT question! US residents only because I only ship to the US right now.

Jelly Bean said...

This may be interesting to say the least. Hmm should I or should I not?
Exciting to say the least!!!

Tracy said...

What a bummer... miss out again being in New Zealand!!

Tracy said...

P.s...... good luck to you other lucky ladies.