Well, you said you wanted more pictures... You got it! Day Two at CHA was just as excited as Day One! We did several great make and takes, got some goodies, met some celebs :), and even placed a few orders so that we can share the fabulousness with YOU! This first picture is me and Katy with none other than Taylor Van Bruggen!! Yeah, I am totally loving all the name-dropping. We made a cute cupcake card with her at the JustRite booth! The girl is super-sweet and just beautiful! And I had heard she was tall, but do you see how much she had to bend down to take a picture with me?!? Yikes! I am only 5'1", though... ;)
How cute are all of these little JustRite projects? They had the best displays!
Do you see those cute new Stampendous stamps? Look at all the cute Changito Christmas stamps! Yay!
October Afternoon has an adorable monster line out! :) It made us smile!
How AWESOME is this chipboard tree from Kaisercraft?!? They have the best alterable albums and projects! This is the Days Til Christmas countdown tree. Yes, these will DEFINITELY be in the store!
This is the Fairy Tale Castle album, also by Kaisercraft. Perfect for any little princess!!
See all that bling? Kaisercraft Rhinestones!
- Kaisercraft! (Duh...) We loved the albums, especially the Christmas stuff. They have ornament albums and star albums!
- Our make and take from Stampendous. We made a great little mini chipboard and decorated it with Halloween spider stickers, glittery embossing powder, and the NEW Halloween stamps! I will post the details and a picture later.
- Unity Stamps! These images are AWESOME! LOVE THEM! And they have so many affordable images... Look for them in the store soon. ;)
- Ta-Da! Okay, we already mentioned this company. But we REALLY like them and all they are about!
- Ta-Da! scrapbooking papers and stamps
- Glitz digital scrapbooking and card making CD-Roms, stickers, and Roller Doodles
- Little Yellow Bicycle's Christmas Magic line
- Kaisercraft albums, papers, and Droplets