Wednesday, February 6, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go...

We are going to visit my parents tomorrow, so we are spending today finishing up with the cleaning and laundry and packing! Drew is taking the youth on a ski trip this weekend, too, so it is going to be crazy here tonight and tomorrow with the preparations! :) It'll be good, though. As you can see, the kids are excited about visiting their grandparents. They made the sign themselves. Yep. Cameron got into the Sharpies, and Katy did the lettering. She has the better handwriting of the two, afterall. Ha! Enough with the silliness...for now!
Here is a card that I made the other night, and I'm so excited about it! It is really more of a tag or a card you'd put with a gift bag or something, but it's so cute! I stamped the Cherry Cupcake from justjohanna on white cardstock (I used SU! Whisper White for this because I wanted to bend the cardstock a little more precisely!), folded at the "paper liner" on the cake, and trimmed all around on both layers of the cardstock. I took a picture of it open as well so you can see what it looks like. Sorry for the blurry pictures; I had a hard time photographing this one! All the sparkles! I made this for someone special who I know reads my blog. I hope she'll act surprised!!



Stamps: Cherry Cupcake (justjohanna). Paper: Whisper White, Imaginesce DP. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Reinkers, AquaPainter, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

Okay...one more picture today! This is Cameron in his Valentine's Day shirt! I thought it was so cute, so I had to snap a picture! He is a little Lovasaurus today! :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

He sure is a "Loveasaurus!" What a sweetie. I am so excited to see you guys next week. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day this week. You sure do have some great sweeties!

Deborah said...

What a beautiful face! I just want to give him a loving pinch! So cute! Deb