Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy (belated) Birthday, Mawmaw

Yesterday was Drew's Mawmaw's birthday. We are always careful to remember to send her a birthday card because she is one of those ladies who remembers EVERYONE'S birthday! She also remembers anniversaries and such. Isn't is so nice when someone remembers your special days? I made this card using a stamp set I haven't pulled out in a while! This is SU's Outlined For Fun. Love this set. I got the idea for the paper flower using the scallop punch from Lauren Meader's blog... See this post ---> http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/23/do-you-know-what-time-it-is/

I cut a couple of extra pieces of a green scallop into hearts to be used as the leaves for my flower. I colored in the words with my new Copics.... I LOVE these things! I only have about a dozen of them right now, but they are fantastic! Such smooth coverage and easy blending.

No comments: