Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nook & Pantry

It's so much fun to create several similar cards with the same materials. It ensures that more than one card is made in a cardmaking session (I am a VERY slow crafter!), and it helps with using up scraps! Here are a few cards I made using Nook & Pantry paper, N&P Stitched Brads, N&P Pops, various ribbons, and an occasional stamp from the December Unity Store Kit. I love the way these colors pop off of the Dusty Durango cardstock!! Enjoy! Check back tomorrow for a GIVEAWAY!! :)





How COOL is that stitched brad???

5 comments:

Ann said...

CUTE cards, Mandy!

Lorie said...

Oh, those are just lovely! A wonderful set of cards!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, so pretty! way to go, cranking out those cards sure feels good!

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful bows Mandy! I wish I could do that. Soemehow I get distracted and move on to the next idea! I guess I am a little scatter brained!

Leah l'Orange said...

aww! i GOT one of these cards today, and it's GORGEOUS! the bow IS fabulous, and i love it!

thanks, Mandy! my goodies arrived safely and i'm sure i'll be placing another order soon enough! :)