Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New DT Members!

At last! The moment we've all been waiting for! I'm ready to announce the new Six Chicks! We have two new members, Lee Murphy and Lorie Ames! (Click on their names to view their blogs!) We are so excited to have you ladies join us!

LEE MURPHY

Lee is no stranger to Limelight, as she is our January Seventh Six Chick!! :) We just love her style and having her around!

My name is Lee Murphy and I live in the gorgeous Colorado Mountains with my family, which includes 2 big ole dogs and 6 kitties!! I am a homeschooling mom of two....well, my 18 y.o. daughter just graduated, so really just my 16 y.o. son now!! LOL I am blessed with an amazing and supportive hubby who truly is my best friend and my Prince Charming! He understands my stamping addiction and enables me in my collection of Bling!!! LOL I "found" this incredible art of stamping and papercrafts just over 2 years ago and was instantly hooked!! I am just so excited and absolutely honored to be a Six Chick!!!! Mandy is just the sweetest and I look forward to an amazing time with her and her fabulously talented DT at Limelight!!!!


LORIE AMES

We just fell in love with Lorie's style and what she's about! We know you will adore her as much as we do!

Hi! I'm Lorie and I'm SO excited to be part of this Design Team! I am married to a wonderful man, Todd, and have three amazing boys. I love crafting and limeLIGHT Papercrafts! I'm always open to questions so if you have any you can find my e-mail address on my blog. Happy Stamping!


Also staying on the team are Becky Carafa, Jennifer Taylor, Lisa Henke, and Ryann Salamon. We are glad to have these ladies continuing on as well!

I am contacting February Guest Designers TODAY! There will be TWO Seventh Six Chicks!! (That's mathematically IMPOSSIBLE! ...Oh, I crack myself up!) :) So stay tuned!

16 comments:

Alex said...

Congrats to the new chicks - both are fabulously talented, so great choices!! I guess I blew that, I had the deadline down as today - doh!!! Oh well, next time, lol!! Love these gals, I am excited to see their new designs!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

LOL....I'm on Cloud 9 and soooo happy!! Thank you so much Mandy!!! And I can't wait to go "meet" Lorie and our mathematically challenged Guest Designers!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies!!!! What a great opportunity and experience for you! Can't wait to see your work.

Ravengirl said...

Congratulations Ladies! It's sure to be a fun ride!

Lorie said...

Thank you Mandy for your trust in me! I can't wait for the ride!

Lisa H. said...

YEah! to the new team members. Congrats!!!

Collette said...

Congratulations to both of you ... Look forward to seeing more of your work. Lee - look forward to seeing more bada-bling from you, lol. Great Job - and again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Becky Sorensen said...

Congratulations Lee and Lorie. Looking forward to your work.
hugs,

Gretchen said...

Congrats girls! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Congratulations girls!! What fun!

Smriti said...

Congratulations to all the six chicks! :)

Becky Carafa said...

Woohoo, welcome ladies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies!! :)

Ryann said...

Welcome to the team ladies!

CreativeMish said...

Fun! Looking forward to all of the creations!