Friday, March 14, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

It is so nice here today! The kids and I went out for a walk earlier this morning and then we colored on our sidewalk with chalk. What? You don't want to know what we did this morning? OOOOOHHHHH....You must be wondering about the blog candy! I see! Well, it just so happens that random.org chose Lucky Number 17! That means the winner is Veronica, who said:
Veronica said...
Adorable stamps! My fav non SU ink is Versafine, and my fav non SU embellies are Prima flowers!


Congratulations, Veronica! Please e-mail me with your snail mail address, and I'll get Allison Little and Mini Cupcake out your way! :)

Thank you to everyone who entered. I really enjoyed reading about your faves...
Tune in soon for pictures of the kids and a project or two. Really pretty, elegant ones. :)

No comments: